1 to 1 Hands on
Three Options to chose from.
Shooting In Manual Mode
The basics $300.00 The Course is a 2 hour session Outside or on a specified location.
3 settings of your camera, Shutter Speed (t), Aperture (f/), and ISO
When to use a Tripod
When to use a Shutter Timer
Why Shoot RAW
Short Exposure (less than 30 seconds) $325.00
Advanced Long Exposure
When shooting takes minutes not seconds $350.00
Optional Post Production Lightroom Course $300.00 (or $200 if paired with any other course)
Shooting In Manual Mode: The basics - A beginners Course
Lightroom - A beginners Course
- Modules and Layout
- Develop Mode
- Creating and Using Presets
- File Management
Recommended Equipment for this course.
- 1. DSLR CAMERA (we are Canon folks but Nikon's work too )
- 2. Prime Lens, Wider the better. Example : 14mm, 24mm, 35mm 50mm,
- 3. Sturdy Tripod
- 4. Shutter Release
- - If you don't have one, you can pick them on up amazon for about $25.00 make sure you get one that fits your camera. IF you cant find one, ask and we can help.
- 5. Filter set
- - Not needed but good to have, if your unsure get a cheap one, just make sure it fits the lens you plan on using it on.
- 6. Backpack to carry your gear.
Bring some food, Spare Cloths as we will be working around water. And DRESS warm!! being to warm is better than being cold it makes learning a lot easier.