April 21-23 2017 - Weekend Course
Join two professional photographers Bryan Bishop, and LI Ming Yu in a two day - full course. From taking your camera out of the box to shooting like a pro. Learn the skills needed to master your camera in any scenario.
The course will cover :
3 hour learning session Friday April 21,
6 hours on location training Saturday April 22
Optional Post Production Lightroom Course Sunday April 23.
Working with your Camera
- Camera Structure and Construction
- Sensor, Megapixels, and history.
- Lens, Focal Length, Max Aperture, Sharpness
- The Three Basics, Shutter, Aperture, and ISO
- Focusing Techniques
- Light Metering
- Shooting Modes
On Location - Landscape Photography
We will bring you to a set location where you can learn how to use valuable skills to capture your images. The shoot will take place in the late afternoon, We will venture to a few spots, Break for dinner before sunset. Than get into some Night Time Photography.
- Filters : When and Why
- ND Filters
- Sweet Spot - Lens
- Subject and Composition
- Shutter shake Reduction
- Long exposures
- Star Trails
Optional Lightroom Course
Lightroom - A beginners Course
- Modules and Layout
- Develop Mode
- Creating and Using Presets
- File Management
Recommended Equipment for this course.
- 1. DSLR CAMERA (we are Canon folks but Nikon's work too )
- 2. Prime Lens, Wider the better. Example : 14mm, 24mm, 35mm 50mm,
- 3. Sturdy Tripod
- 4. Shutter Release
- - If you don't have one, you can pick them on up amazon for about $25.00 make sure you get one that fits your camera. IF you cant find one, ask and we can help.
- 5. Filter set
- - Not needed but good to have, if your unsure get a cheap one, just make sure it fits the lens you plan on using it on.
- 6. Backpack to carry your gear.
Bring some food, Spare Cloths as we will be working around water. And DRESS warm!! being to warm is better than being cold it makes learning a lot easier.